Sunday 29 September 2013

President Goodluck Jonathan Is Live On T.V. Talking About his Government Achievement So Far...

President JonathanTalk Sey ASUU strike is unfortunate oo. Stay tune for More from Jonathan Media Chat from Mama Pidgin ...

President Jonathan talk about second term in office when he was asked the question about second term agenda see Wetin he talk; "Declaring my intentions early will destabilise the system. don't force me to declare my interest"

"We are building a SECURITY ARCHITECTURE to overcome terrorism" ...President Goodluck Jonathan

GEJ - "You will observe that within Abuja there has been no cases of bomb blasts again,I'm am not God and I cannot say it will not happen"

"Corruption is not Nigeria's number 1 problem, corruption is as old as the human race" ...President GEJ

No comments:

Post a Comment