Sunday 22 September 2013

Glo X-factor Winner D.J. Switch Talk About Her Victory


Her name na obianuju Catherine Udeh, popularly known as DJ Switch, Na DJ Switch won the first edition of Glo X-factor 2013. she win N24 Million and a recording deal with sony music. DJ switch Talk sey she left her well paying job at Halliburton to promote the talent in her.  Read more



My Victory Proves God Answers Prayers’
“I’m short of words. I don’t know really, I never thought I would win. It was amazing. And this victory has proved to me that God answers prayers,” she said. Looking directly into her mother's eyes from the stage with a repentant demeanour, she preceded her performance at the final with apologies to a mother she had not seen "for about a year. I have been away from home pursuing music. Mummy, I'm so sorry. I promise to do you proudly this evening,"



How She Adopted Stage Name DJ Switch
Born 29 years ago, Obianuju adopted the stage name DJ Switch because of her versatility and ability to switch from one thing to another. She is a University of Port Harcourt Geology graduate from Udi, Enugu State, and is now a professional DJ. She grew up in Warri, Delta State, but lives in Abuja. Her father is late and she is the last of eight children. “I have my trust in God. I believe everything happens the way it is meant to be and I am confident,” she enthused. She act and behave like a very few aged and well-heeled artistes. That is what makes her different and seemingly defiant of every artistic stereotype arbitrarily foisted on most of her peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment