Saturday 26 October 2013

Osita Iheme (Aki & Pawpaw) Talk About His Height


Osita Iheme Popularly known as Pawpaw talked about his small stature for those wey think sey the stature na disadvantage to him make una hear wetin he talk.

“I thank God in every situation and place I [have] found myself. The moment I discovered that this is the way I am, I asked myself what I would love to do next, but the spirit in me insisted I remain focused. The secret is that I don’t consider myself as short until people draw my attention to it. I have come to realise that it is not by size and it requires that I will definitely get my own portion. It is always good to know who you are and where you are coming from.

Some people don’t really know who they are and it is good to communicate with God to discover yourself. If you don’t have a close relationship with Him, you won’t be able to identify who you really are. You need to see yourself as an important personality. Being a peculiar person attracts people to me and I have never looked inferior due to my stature; rather, it has rather turned my disability into ‘this ability’ and it has helped me a lot. I give thanks to God for giving me this wisdom that enabled me to think on what to do at the right time.

Opportunity is like a boy without a parent or guardian; you can meet it anywhere, especially when you come out from your comfort zone. My look or stature has created so many opportunities for me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment