Tuesday 26 November 2013

My Husband Sex Drive Is Too High Sometimes He Makes Me to Faint



A 45year old mama, Muina Adelami, don ask a grade A migistrate court in Lagos to dissolve her 8years marriage to her husband, the woman talk about her husband sex drive to be too high and if the court no dissolve the marriage she fit die of her husband marathon sex to her. Make una hear the woman

“I have managed to stay this long in the marriage because I thought his libido would go down but that has not been the case.


“In the eight years of our marriage, we only have a child, I had two miscarriages as a result of excessive sex.’’

She informed the court further that her husband liked sex too much and gave her no breathing space.

“We start having sex every night just before midnight and this goes on till the early hours of the next day. Many times, immediately after he comes back from work, he starts demanding for sex.

‘’He will refuse to stand up even when I am crying and will start beating me whenever I complain.

“There were times I did faint, but when I came around, he would start again.

“The way he’s going, he will kill me. I now look older than my age mates due to too much sex,” she said.

In the defence make una read the Husband statement

“I was advised to marry a younger wife but I cannot afford that, that is why I take care of her and give her everything she wants.

“I have been trying to change her mind on the issue of divorce, but she is adamant. I love her and would not want to divorce her. I also know that sex can’t kill her,” he said.

The case was adjourned till December 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment